Thursday, April 7, 2016

The Moment

Hello all,  today the posting is for Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Challenge.  The theme is Use Kraft Paper.  The image is called " The Moment"  and she can be forund here:https://www.etsy.com/listing/217279598/the-moment-digital-stamp-instant?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=The%2BMoment.  My use of Kraft paper is I colored her on Kraft paper and I used Prisma colored pencils.  I have only done this type of coloring on Kraft paper a couple of times and was shocked at how nice it comes out.  I did enjoy coloring this one.  I inked the edges to make the image more outstanding and cut it with a spellbinder die cut.  The swirls are cuts from my Cricut.  I added some gems for bling.  I hope you like my card and will leave me some love. 

So till next time have a great day and happy crafting to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...