Thursday, April 21, 2016

Gina Caribe

Good Morning to you all..  Today I am showcasing my image from MoonFlower Digi Stamps.  Her name is Gina Caribe and the newest creation by Andreia Silva.  She is a wonderful artist and I hope you will hop over to her site and check out the images she has for sale.  Her is the link http://moonflowerdigistamps.blogspot.co.uk/.

I colored her with copics and mounted her on three different colors of pink.  The pale background is done with eye shadow and I love the soft look it gives.  I got two different packages of colors at the dollar store and you really can't get anything cheaper then that.  I love the colors I got and will keep my eye our for more they are so fun to use.  The flowers are from Michaels and are  recollections I believe.  The die cut (leaves) are from spellbinders.  You can see much of them but they are very delicate and very pretty.  I hope you like my card and will leave me a comment as I do read them all.  So till next time Happy Crafting to you all.

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...