Monday, March 21, 2016

Exotic Beauty

Well hello everyone.  Today I am going to inspire you with this beautiful image.  She is from Moonflower Digital Images and you can find her at the store here: http://moonflowerdigistamps.blogspot.co.uk/.  The artist Andreia Silva. is a wonderful artist.  I am sure you will love what you see at the store and will want them all, I know that is what I wanted when I went there.  I really need to be much richer so I can buy what I want!  But that isn't to be so I will do what I can when I can like most folks.  

I colored this beauty with copics and love the way she turned out.  I am taking coloring classes from Kit and Clowder and have learned so much and love the way her hair turned out.  Braids are hard for me to do but I like this one.  I will be coloring this image more often for just practice.  I used a dark pink base and then some floral paper from my stash that has some of the same dark pink in it.  I matted the image on more dark pink to make her stand out and then cut a Heart with my fiskars punch.  The sentiment is just a small stamp I have and used a 1 inch circle punch to cut that.  I wanted to keep this one fairly simple so the image would be the focal point of the card.  
I do hope you like her as much as I do!

MoonFlower Stamps has a facebook page too so I hope you will come down and like us and join the fun there.  Here is the address for that to make it easy for you to find.  https://www.facebook.com/moonflowerdigistamps/?fref=ts.

So everyone till next Happy Crafting to you all.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...