Sunday, February 21, 2016

Valentine Teddy

Hey everyone I am so excited to be able to announce that I have been chosen to be a new designer for MoonFlower Digi stamps.  This is my first post for them..  This sweet image is called Valentine Teddy.  I love this image and love the way this card turned out.

I colored it with copics and mounted her on heart paper which unfortunately you can't see but it is there and then used white glitter paper under the image.  I used two corner gem pieces for bling and a small bow at the top.  The one heart is from my stash.  I will be using this for Valentines day for sure.  I do hope you like her.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think.  If your not a follower I do hope you will consider becoming one.  I do read all the comments that people make on my crafts. 

You will find this image herehttp://moonflowerdigistamps.blogspot.co.uk/
  It is under the digi stamp heading.  Andreia Silva is a wonderful artist.  I do hope you will pop over and check out her store.

I want to enter this into the Anything goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.  Here ;  http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/

So till next time Happy Crafting to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda and Congratulations
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and a gorgeous image makes for a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TTCRD, hope you'll join us for more of our weekly challenges!
    Denice - TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...