Thursday, January 7, 2016

Steampunk Dragon Fly

Well Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you all!!  This is my first post for the new year and she is called Steampunk Dragon Fly and is by Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps.  Our theme for this months challenge is something new.  My something new is really two things.  The dragon fly is a new die cut for me and the second thing is I have discovered that if you drink coffee you can have this dementional dragonfly or what ever die cut you want.  I keep the aluminum that seals the coffee in and use it to cut out butterflies and this dragon fly.  They look so cool with the waffle pattern on them.  Our Challenge is here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk and it is as I said before "Something New"  from your stash.  I am sure that Santa brought you some new things to play with if your a crafting addict like me.  The Image here is called Steampunk dragon fly and it can be found in the esty store here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255614260/steampunk-dragonfly.  Our Challenge runs till the end of the month.

I colored her with my copic and used my gear die cut to cut the gears and some black gems for the bling.  The background paper is some I got from a friend and it is black glitter paper and is so beautiful.  I do hope you like my card and will leave me some love.

Happy Crafting to you all.  

1 comment:

  1. Love the red and black combo on this one Linda - never thought about using that combo for steampunk before, but it really works!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...