Monday, January 4, 2016

Roses are Red

Good afternoon to you all.  I am posting my card for the progressive challenge at The Outlawz.  (PF14).  They do this each month and you get a free image to work with.  It is amazing the different cards and the different ideas that come from the same image.  This image was drawn by Sandie's Samples and she is an amazing artist.  I love roses well actually I love any kind of flower.  This card is different for me as I normally make the A2 card but this one is 6x6 so will have to make an envelope to go with this one.  I colored my flowers with prisma colored pencils this time and I normally use copics but am trying to use some of the other mediums that I own.  I do like the way this one turned out however. 

I do hope you will come down and play along with us.  Here is the address for the web site. http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  Lots of great ladies and chances to win. They have a challenge for every day of the week that you can join in on if you choose.  Well ladies that is it for me for today.  I hope you like my card and will leave me some love. 

Happy Crafting to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...