Thursday, January 21, 2016

Heart Of Spring Inspirational


Good Morning to you all.  Today is my day for the inspirational post for Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamps.  I am using this one called Heart of Spring. and you can find here at this web address: https://www.etsy.com/listing/228021966/heart-of-spring-digital-stamp-instant?ref=shop_home_active_12.
She is so beautiful but then all the digi stamps by Ching-Chou are and it is a difficult decision to make each month of which one to choose.  I know you will feel the same way when you see how many wonderful choices you have.

Our monthly challenge this month for the blog is "Something New"  what ever you have that is new to you will work for this challenge.  You can find the challenge blog here:http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html  And I do hope you will come play along with us.  You can win some awesome digital stamps from Ching_Chou that you can play with.  We also have a facebook challenge too and that one you can find here: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=ching-chou%20facebook%20dt.  There I made it easy for you to come play along.  Hope to see you all there!!

Now for my card.  I colored her with copics and mounted her onto a piece of paper that a friend gave me that matched the flowers so I cut it with a spellbinders die cut and mounted it onto turquoise card stock.  The I used some of my flowers from my stash and some new ones plus some die cuts that I had from another card.  The Lovely is part of a set with a big Dragon fly die cut that I got for a gift.   I love the colors in this and use them quite often.
Now I will sign off and let you go play in the challenge for this month.  Happy Crafting to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...