Thursday, December 17, 2015

Happy Christmas Little Star

Good morning to you all.  I am posting this adorable image for the Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz.  This image is from "All Dressed up" She is one adorable image that they have from many I have saved and used.  I colored her with my copics and glitter pens.  The snowflakes are green to match the background holographic paper.  I think it brings out the green in her dress.  I used her this Christmas as one of my cards to send to friends and family.  I hope the person who got this loves it as much as I do.  She is just adorable....  here is the website for All Dressed up: https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps I hope you will check out there images.  The tag for this is PF13.  It would be fun if you came down to "The Outlawz" and joined in some of the challenges there as well.  They have a different challenge for each day of the week and you can pick and choose which you would like to play in.  Or you can do them all if you want.  Here is the address for the Outlawz site as well http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/ so no excuses come play along.

Happy Crafting to you and and Merry Christmas as well.  I probably won't be posting again till the first of they year so wanted to get that Merry Christmas and Oh yes Happy New year in there as well.

Thanks for checking out my blog.  I do read each and every comment that I get.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...