Sunday, October 25, 2015

Pumpkins for Fall

Good afternoon to you all.  Well it is afternoon here in Florida anyway.  I am posting this adorable image for the Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz.  You can find that challenge and a different one for each day of the week here: http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  The have great challenges for everyday.  You can join one or all of them if you want to.  I have done the freebie one for a long time and have done all the others at on time or the other.  Lots of great ladies there as well.  The DT's cards are always a great inspiration as well. 

I decided to try a back ground for this one but I think the image is a bit bigger then it should be.  But I like to try new things and if the go well good and if not I try again.  I didn't redo this one as I have been off line for most of this month and didn't want to miss the deadline here.  The Freebie image is one per month and it is almost the last week and I still have two other challenges to get posted.  So I figured I better just post this and try again another time.  The image is from Greda Steiner. and you can go here and find her images. http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/

I colored this little girl with my copics and did the back ground by using my brayer and masking.  the trees are are stamp from Stamp-in  up called Lovely as a tree and my favorite stamp from them.  The clouds are a cut out from an embossing folder and popped on with foam pop dots. The leaves and butterflies are from my stash of stickers.  I hope you like my little lady and come back to visit me again. 

Happy Crafting to you all.

2 comments:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...