Thursday, October 1, 2015

Pink Christmas

Hey everyone.  Today I am posting a card I made for the October challenge at Imagine That by Kris.  This is a progressive challenge so if you played last month you got this image or this month.  If you want to play along then you can go to the shop and purchase this and play along then next month you will get the new one.  I am calling this the Pink Christmas.  I just thought a non traditional Christmas color was what this kitten needed.  She is just adorable and I will use this for one of my grand daughters that loves pink.  I colored the image with copics and used all pint for the card.  The sentiment is from the set and the gems are from my stash. 

I hope that you will come play along with us at Imagine That by Kris here:  http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/  We would love to have you join us this month.  You can purchase the image at the same site. 

Till then Happy Crafting. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda love the cute image and fabulous colour's
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...