Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Poodle Skirt

Welcome to you all.  Today I am posting this darling image for the challenge at the Outlawz challenge Paper Ala Mode and it is themed Girl Power.   Do any of you remember the poodle skirt?  I did mine was white tho with a black poodle.  I really didn't think that the black poodle would show up well more like a blob so I decided that she should be white.  I colored my image with copics and used a sentiment that I had in some stamps that my best friend gave me.    The gems are just for a bit of bling.  the background paper is some yellow green glitter paper and behind that is some golden color.  The base card is light green, as I tried to coordinate the colors in her outfit. PAM10102015 is the entry week.

You can find the challenge for the Outlawz Paper Ala Mode challenger here. http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/forum/topics/paper-ala-mode-girl-power-10-10-15-10-16-15?groupUrl=saturday-paper-a-la-mode&groupId=6356543%3AGroup%3A835641&id=6356543%3ATopic%3A999453&page=3#comments.

I also want to enter it into  the TTCRD challenge anything goes Here:http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/

Please come on down and check out the challenges and have some fun with us.

Till next time Happy Crafting. 

3 comments:

  1. Love your coloring, especially the hair!!! Your card is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    makememories4life {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...