Friday, October 16, 2015

Christmas Owl

Well good morning to you all.  I have the sweetest Christmas card to share with you today.  This is call "The Christmas Owl and it is by Imagine That.  I actually made it for my Daughter for Christmas as she is an Owl lover.  This will be available in the shop here:  http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  There are several new releases out for Christmas and they are all adorable.  I have posted a couple of them already for you to see this is just one of the ones Kris has drawn us for us.  I do hope you will go check out the store.  Kris is very talented and gives you so much for your money.  You get the line version plus the colored version and the sentiments.  Plus we  have a progressive challenge as well each month and you can find all the details to that on the blog site as well. 

I colored my owl in copics and used some Christmas paper from a couple of years ago for the background.  I punched the snow flakes out with a fiskars punch and attached them.  I kept this pretty simple so the image is the focal point of the card.    I do hope you will go get some fun Christmas images and show us what you do with them.  So for now till the next time Happy Crafting to you all.

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...