Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Happy Fall from Maggies Apples

Hey everyone!  I hope you all are having a fine day today.  I want to show you a card I did with "Maggies Apples" from Imagine That by Kris.  This is the colored version of this set and it is the set for our September Progressive Challenge.   I did some shading on it but It is just the way I like it and if you don't want to do that then you can leave it just as it is and it is perfect for a quick card.  I think any child would love to receive this card in the mail.  I used the PNG image for this and merged it with the background paper so no cutting here just trimmed it off and glued it to the border punched background paper.   I added the butterfly that I got in an RAK and the ladybug as well from a different RAK. The sentiment is one from the set too.  You can purchase this set (if you haven't gotten into our Progressive challenge and play along with us this month.  The set is available here:  http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/

Here is what you get when you buy this set.  Maggie is so adorable how can you resist her? Come on down and play along with us.  I sure hope to see you all there.  Till then Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...