Sunday, September 13, 2015

Flower Children Image #4

Well good morning to you all.  It has been a while since I posted something that is not connected to my DT positions so here is a new card from me.  It is for the progressive challenge at the Outlawz.  You can find that challenge here:http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  I love that I get a new image to work with each month from the progressive challenges that I do.  The tag for this one is PF10 and the image name is Flower Children Image #4.  The image is from Nicecrane. and you can find her there.  

I colored her with copic of course and the back ground paper is from an embossing folder but I have no clue what the name of it is.  Then I cut a doily out of yellow to go with the image and used a yellow gross grain ribbon with white polka dots on it to go around the background paper.  The flower is a small die cut that I bought a while ago an is from spellbinders.  It is not a lot of fun to put together as it is pretty small.  I topped it with a gem that I got from an RAK that I belong to on Facebook.  Another fun group!!  The gems are some I purchased at Pat Catan's in Ohio when I was on vacation this summer.  

I hope you like my card as well.  

I also want to add this to the Anything goes challenge at Through the craft room door challenge here: http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/.  

Happy Crafting to you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...