Monday, September 7, 2015

Back to School Ted

Hey all you sweet crafters!!  Today I have an image that Kris at Imagine That has created for you for all your back to school kids.  This is Ted from the back to school set.  I made the background using a background stamp by Stampin up that was given to me by my best friend.  (she is the culprit who got me into Card Making)  I live  the image and will send it to my grandson as he has returned to school.  I just used some dark brown ribbon on the corner and a couple of buttons for bling.  The sentiment is with the set too.  There is a colored image as well as the lined drawing which I used.  I love to color but I do occasionally use the colored images that she includes in the sets.  You can find this set here at her store:  http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/

I am inviting you to go check out the store and see how many wonderful images Kris has to offer.  She is very talented and does some great images for lots of occasions.

Here is the set you get when you purchase this set:

Happy Crafting to you all....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...