Saturday, August 8, 2015

Beach Girl Framed

 Well good morning to you all.  Or afternoon depending on when your reading this.  I have this card to showcase a set of images from Imagine That by Kris today.  She is called Beach Girl Framed.  As you can see by the promo below there are several different images to chose from.  This is a set like most of what Kris offers in her store here: http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com.  If you want to use the colored images to make a quick card you sure can or you can color your image as I have done.  I like to color mine for two reasons.  First I can choose the colors that I want to suit the papers that I have and second I love to color.  You can mix and match sentiments from the several different sets that Kris is offering at the store.   She also has some papers there too that you can use.  I used a swirl paper behind my girl to make it look something like the sky behind her. And that was from my stash.  My two sand dollars are from one of the other sets and my sea shell is from my collection of sea shells.  We go to the beach a lot and I always bring back small sea shells to use on my cards.  My stash is getting low so may need another trip to the ocean soon.  Kris has a monthly progressive challenge I would like to invite you to join in on.  If you go to the store you will find a freebie that Kris is giving away for you to get into the challenge then if you use it to play along you will get the one for the next month challenge free.  It is a great way to build your digi images.  the challenge goes for the entire month so you have plenty of time to make your card and join in. 

Happy Crafting to you all and I hope to see you in the challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card linda :) Love it. And a very Happy Birthday to you!!! Sorry I'm so slow. Hope you have a most excellent weekend *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...