Saturday, August 1, 2015

Beach Blanket Girl

Good Morning to you all.  Today my post is for IMAGINE THAT BY KRIS.  This is the challenge of month progressive image that we are using to showcase the set.   She is called Beach Blanket Girl.  This is the lined image and I colored her with my copics.  She is just adorable and she come in a set with a colored image lined images and sentiments.You can see the set below as to what you will get with it.  Plus you can use some of the smaller images like the balls as embellishments. I actually used the surf board on another beachy card too.   These come in jpeg and png form.  It is fun to put them together too.  I used the papers from the paper pack that Kris has on her site and the beach balls are with the set.  Here is the promo for this set.

Remember if your not in our progressive monthly challenge you can be by simply going over to the shop here:http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com and buy this set then the next month is free as long as you play along with us with this set.  It is a great way to get more digi stamps and Kris is a very talented artist.  I have a lot of her images an I use them all the time.  So I am inviting you to come play along with us. 
Once your in the store the link to the challenge is on the left hand side so come join us!!!

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...