Friday, July 3, 2015

Masks

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to post this card today for you all to see.  I am not sure who the artist is but I love this set of masks.  I left most of it black and white then colored the roses red with the leaves green of course.   I used my copics to color this an it has been sitting in my craft room for a very long time not made into a card.  I was trying to clean in there yesterday and ran across lots of images that I have colored over time but not made into cards so I sat and made like 5 cards yesterday.  An no the room did not get finished but hopefully soon.  I have 3 images to do for my DT positions then I will go back to cleaning the room and trying to organize it.  I was just so pleased with this image that I wanted to put it here on my blog for you all to see.  I hope you like it as much as I do.  Plain an simple seemed to be the right thing here.

Happy Crafting to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...