Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Poppy

Good Evening to you all.  Today my post is for the the Outlawz Progressive Challenge.  The digi stamp is from Anne Fenton and I love it.  I colored it with copics and then just went over the outline that Anne put on there to make it a bit more bold.  I used a white card base and layered it with black red and white.  I used a cuddlebug embossing folder of hexagons to do the embossing.  I put the satin red ribbon around it an then tied the bow.  I love the simplicity of this card.  I hope you will come down and play along at the Outlawz as they have a 7 day variety of challenges for you to try.  The addy is here: http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/. So you have no excuse but to go check them out and become a member as well so you can play too.  They have great inspiration in all there challenges.  So I bid you a great day and a better evening and Happy Crafting to you all.  TAG PF07

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...