Friday, June 12, 2015

Tea for Two

Hi everyone.  Can you see this adorable image in your stash?  I think this image is wonderful and brings back so many fond memories of my sisters and I.  I just had to color it.  This image was drawn for Kris's daughters when they were little.  You can find this image at the shop Imagine That by Kris here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  She has several other sentiments to go with this set and there is also a colored version that she did.  She has also put a couple of extra images in there if you want to do some layering on this card.  I did print the cat and the flowers but decided not to use them.  I just love those two little faces as they remind me of my sisters.  They were always asking to play tea party. 

I colored this image with copics and used the gems for flowers on the die cut and that is from the cricut machine and one of the cartridge and I can't remember which one now.  The sentiment is from the set and the background paper is from Isabella and I got that from a friend who was cleaning out her stash.  I do hope you like my card and will go hop over to Imagine That by Kris and get some of her wonderful images.  She is a fantastic artist and has some really great images to choose from.  Thanks for checking out my cards and I hope you will leave me some love.  Happy Crafting to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo Adorable with a capital "A"!!! Love your coloring so much Linda, you are so skilled and you make my line drawing comes to life - love this!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...