Thursday, May 7, 2015

So Long Yesterday

Hello everyone.  Today my post is the Inspirational Post for Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge for the month of May.  Our theme is Lovely Lace.  I chose this beautiful image of "So Long Yesterday" for my card of the month.  I truly love this beautiful image.  I love butterflies and this has several in it.  I colored it with Copics and did a hinged card to mount her on.  I embossed the red of the card 3/4 at the top and 1/4 at the bottom with the middle unembossed and added the white to the center of the unembossed area.  The ribbon is some that I got for Christmas this past year from my hubby.  I added the gems and they are recollections from Michaels.  I do hope you will come down to Ching- Chou Kuik challenge here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com and play along with us.   If you  choose to use a Ching-Chou Kuik image you will get two chances to win the images she gives as prizes. You don't have to use one of her images to play however so go color up an image or two and join in the fun.  Hope to see you all there. 




Happy Crafting to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda love the image and fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty image, love your coloring (as always!) :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...