Saturday, May 9, 2015

Ornage Fushia

Hey everyone!  
I am posting today with the image Fushia from Imagine That by Kris.  I just love flowers and this is on of my favorite to color.  I have done it in a few different colors although this isn't a traditional color but I like it anyway.   

This set has the colored image and the lined image and this one was the lined image as I do love to color.  
  
 I used my copics to color this image and the humming bird. My card is a hinged card and I did some faux layering on this one.

 I popped the first layer up with foam tape and the second layer has an embossed layer of velum on it and it is also popped up with foam tape to give it dimension.    I attached the velum with glue dots and put the gems on to cover the glue dots.  The image is glued right to the velum paper.  My bird is also popped up with foam dots. 

We have a progressive challenge over at Imagine That and I would like to invite you to come play along.  Here is the web address for the Challenge: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  Why not take a look at all the great image sets that Kris has to offer while your there for the challenge. 

Hope to see you all there. 

Happy Crafting to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...