Thursday, May 14, 2015

Carnation Fairy

Hey everyone!!

      How is everyone today?  Well I hope.  My project today is from Ching-Chou Kuik and her name is Carnation Fairy.  She is so beautiful, I love the way she turned out.  I colored her with Copics and added a glitter pen on her wings to make them stand out. I  used  pan pastels for the back ground.  I only do light colors as I am a bit intimated by dark colors yet.   I used the image to make a mixed media project instead of a card.

     I covered the canvas with gesso and then cut the canvas in a star configuration  rolling it and using hot glue to hold it down.  I then used some red and pink embossing powder to add some color and the metal flower for bling.  I used light green gems too.  I added some pink bling around the image for bling as well.  The background paper is by reflections and a very pretty plaid.  I do hope you like my project and will leave me some love.  I do enjoy doing mixed media and have the thank the lady on Facebook for this idea. 

You can find this image here at the Ching-Chou Kuik Esty store here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck.  And I do hope you will come play in the Monthly Challenge with the theme of "Lovely Lace"here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html.

I do hope you will leave me some love for my beautiful project.

Happy Crafting all!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...