Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sweet Koala Bear

Hi All do you love this image or what?  I think it is one of the cutest animal images I have seen in a very long time.  This is an image that I got from Imagine That by Kris.  Here is her site:http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  I colored it with copics.  I used some wall paper that I got a while ago for the background paper.  I added the black to make it more outstanding.  I used some parts of some cutouts for the embellishments and added some gold butterflies and some black gems too.  The sentiment is one that comes with the set of Koala bear images.  You get colored ones and one with just a line drawing.  You get a couple of sentiments as well.   My daughter loves Koala bears so I will use this one to send to her. 

Happy Crafting to you all. 

1 comment:

  1. super duper cute Lynne! I love these types of stair step cards - very unique and your bits of embellishments all over with the butterflies and flourishes are perfect! :) Thank you so much. xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...