Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Sailmate


Today my post is for Imagine That by Kris.  She has two sets this month for you and they are perfect for a man or for children.  I am using the top one for a get well card of sorts.  You can find these sets here:  http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com.  These sets also have papers with them and some of them are on the top card.  I love the plaid paper and the yellow is like a sun burst.  I am sure you won't be disappointed in the art by Kris.  She is a great artist and sells her images in sets so you get a lot of your money.  She sells worldwide as well so go check her out you will be amazed at what you see.  This is a progressive challenge as well so if you haven't done it before you can buy this set and get the next months free as long as you play in the challenge.  So come on down and play.  Till the next time Happy Crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...