Thursday, April 16, 2015

Longing

Well good morning to each and everyone of you!!  What a beautiful day it is here in Sunny South Florida.  My DT post for today is called "Longing" by Ching-Chou Kuik.  She is so beautiful and reminded me of summer so I chose the greens to color her in.  Of course my favorite color is green but that really had nothing to do with the choice. :) 
The site address for Ching-Chou Kuik blog is http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/

I colored her with copic and did the muted background with Pan pastels.  I am pretty new to them and am just learning but it sure is fun to do.  I suggest if you have a friend that has them give them a try before you buy them.  They are a lot of fun to use however.  One of my friends on the facebook page for Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps told me about them and encouraged me to try them and I am so glad I did.  I tried to coordinate the papers with the image to give it an elegant look as she looks elegant to me.  I layered the image and then used foam dots to give it some demention then I added the bling to the right side and the gems to the corners for more bling.  I sure hope you like my card and will leave me some love to let me know you have been here. 

If your not already a follower I would love for you to follow me and leave me a note to let me know you have been here to see me and I will come follow you as well.  So till next week!!!!

Happy Crafting to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...