Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Easter

Hi Everyone it is the time to post of the Challenge Just Inspirational and this is my card for the monthly challenge "Easter".

My image is by PPinkyDolls  and I hope you will hop over there when your done and check them out.  She has some amazing images for sale.

I colored my image called "Friends Forever" with copic's and mounted it on a kinda rust colored card.  I used Reflections background paper in green to pick up the green in the image.  I put a ribbon and a small bow on for bling and I used a viva bright yellow for the dots.  It is a simple card but I do simple cards for kids as they tend to pull the embellishments off and stick them in there mouths.  So Simple for Kids is my rule.  I sure hope you will come down and play along with us this month as Easter is just around the corner and you probably have a few cards you could enter into our challenge.  It is here: http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and now you have the link so no excuses so come play.

Happy crafting to you all and good day to you till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...