Sunday, April 5, 2015

Froggette

Good evening to you all.  I am posting today with a cute little froggie from the Outlawz monthly progressive challenge.  I don't do animals often and rarely do frogs as I am not real fond of them.  But this one is only paper so figured if I wanted to get my next image I had no choice so here "she is."  I have a friend (yeah I do have a couple good ones too!) that loves frogs so this will be for her. 

I colored it with copics and used my embossing folder with the tree on it and inked that with distress inks to make it stand out.  The weeds are from Stampin-up and I used the distress inks here as well.  Since I color more then stamp I don't have a lot of colors of inks just the basic ones.  These inks actually came from a garage sale so I got them.  The sentiment is from I believe TLC. but won't swear to it.     It is pretty simple because I never know what to do with animals LOL.  I hope you like my frog and will come over to the challenge here:  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/ and play along you will have to be friends with the ladies to get your image if your not already a member of the group but from then on your good to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...