Saturday, March 21, 2015

For You

I am posting the cute little Elephant for The Outlawz freebie progressive challenge.  I think he is just the cutest little Elephant I have seen in a long time.  He is by Greta Steiner Designs. 
I colored this with copics and the main card is dark blue.  I added some polka dot paper to make it fun and then the stripped ribbon on the bottom.  The little bow under the balloon is the only bling on the card.  I wanted this to be simple as it will be a birthday card for a little one and they love to pull of the gems and stick them in their mouths.  We sure can't have that so anything for a child I don't add much to it.  I hope you like this and come join in the Progressive challenge at the Outlawz here: http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  The have a different challenge for each day if your interested as well with lots of great prizes.  The tag for this is PF04.

So till next time Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...