Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

Good Morning all today I am posting this adorable image by Imagine That by Kris.  I colored this adorable image with copics.  I cut it out with a spellbinder die cut.  I inked the edges with distress inks.  The background paper is a digital paper from the web.  the little bow and the ribbons are from my stash.  The heart is a sticker I bought from the dollar store for Valentines day cards.  The Sentiment is from the set that Kris has added to the set.  You can get this set here at: http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/c34/Valentine%27s_Day.html.  Kris has lots of adorable images and most have sentiments with it and some have papers as well, plus the sentiment.  I want to enter this card into the challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge here: http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

Image that is sponsoring this challenge this month so I hope you will come down and join the fun the challenge this week at Robyn's Fetish is Valentines.

Happy Crafting all. 

3 comments:

  1. I do love your image. The coloring is great. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. I like the yellow in your card it's nice to have a non-traditional color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Lynne, I love the richness of your coloring and of course polka-dots are always a favorite *Ü* Thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...