Saturday, February 28, 2015

Catch That Ball


Hi everyone I just wanted to show you two of the latest images at Imagine That by Kris.  My grandson and granddaughter both love baseball and these are so appropriate for them.  So I made these to give to them as a surprise.  My grand daughter loves hers and so does Ben my grandson.  They display my cards to them on their dressers.  I colored them both with copics and used the Baseball that is included in the set as the embellishment.  I put an R on the ball in the little girls card because my Grand daughters name is Reese.  She loves pink so I had to make hers pink and my grandson's last team colors were red and white so thatis what he got.  The alphabet images are also from Kris and you can find those and a lot of others at the store here: http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html

Kris is a fantastic artist and sells her images worldwide even with the VAT law over seas.  You can get all the details at the store on how to buy your images.  I know you will love them as I do.  So head on over and take a peak.  She has a progressive challenge and a Any image of hers challenge each month.  So go check it out what are you waiting for?  Ok enough from me for today go have a happy fun crafting day. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynne :) These are so awesome, and beautifully colored!! I love that you personalized each one for your grandkids, makes them more special. Thanks so much for a shout out too, love your post. Have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...