Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Valentine Enchantress

     Good Morning to you all.  Today I am showing you the Lovely Valentine Enchantress by Lacy Sunshine Stamps.  If you want her or any of the other stunning Enchantress's you can fine them here: http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/.
  
   Let me tell you Heather is an extremely talented artist.  Our theme for Just Inspirational Challenges this week is Lacy and Window card.  I sat for a few minutes thinking about how to make this happen and the thoughts I had are not even close to what actually happened.  I do love this card however and love the way it turned out.  I had to really hunt thro my lace drawer to come up with pre gathered lace as this is the only piece I could find.

     Ok on to the card,  I am posting this for the Challenge week two of Just Inspirational Challenges.  I have colored her with my copics and she is mounted on some valentine card stock that I have had for the past year.  I believe it is Recollections brand.  I cut the whole in the front for a window with an oval die and added the ribbon with hot glue.  I decided I didn't like the way the inside of the oval looked unfinished so I cut another piece of dp and put it on the back that is why I am showing the inside to you.  The bling on the outside is just flowers cuts from fiskar and EK punches. I got the gems from the Expo last year.  The flourish is cut with my cricut.  I really like this card and may make more like it for Valentines and for my grand daughter.  She does love getting cards in the mail.  I will have to find something appropriate for my grand son as well.
      
SO I hope you will come down and play along with us at Just Inspirational Challenges this week with our Theme of LACY AND WINDOW CARD.  It is a good time to start on the next set of cards for the next holiday.  Here is the address for the challenge so you can come play along.  http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

HAPPY CRAFTING TO YOU ALL. 

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...