Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Steampunk

Hi Everyone I am posting my Steampunk girl today.  I won her on facebook with Lacy Sunshine.  Isn't she just the most adorable Steampunk image that you have seen in along time.  She was fun to color as well.  I did color her with my copics and cut her out with a new circle die cut that I also won.  Guess I have gotten pretty lucky lately.  The gears were cut from holographic paper and the die cut is spellbinder.  I didn't add any other embellishments to this card cause i wanted to keep it simple. I inked red around the outside of the circle to add some color. 

I am entering this into a steampunk challenge at Come and get it Challenges here  http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/
And into the Through the Craft room door anything goes Challenge here:
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
Happy Crafting all. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda!! I love your steampunk girl!! Great card design!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!
    Hugs, my friend!!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is pretty awesome. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft room door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Steampunk” challenge over at Come and get it & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super steampunk card, cute image & design!
    Simply wonderful that you could join us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...