Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Butterfly Effie

Well good morning to you all!!  My post for today is Butterfly Effie from Sassy Studios.  Isn't she just beautiful?  I love butterflies so this image is right up my ally.  You can find here here: http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.uk/.  Sassy Studios has some really awesome images to choose from.  This card is for my DT position on Just Inspirational Challenges here: http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/.

This week our Theme is Sparkle.  So for my sparkle I have added glitter glue to all the butterflies and the flower is from purple glitter paper.  I even added glitter to the butterflies in the image but unfortunately it doesn't show well in the photo but in person it is beautiful so you will have to take my word on that one.  I colored her with my copics and added her to a scarp piece of paper that was the most colorful in my stash.  The background card is just regular card stock.  The gem in the center of the beautiful flower that was die cut from my new flower die cut that I got from Santa.  I encourage all of you to make a card and come down to Just Inspirational Challenges and play along with us.

I hope you like my card and will leave me some love.  Happy Crafting to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...