Friday, December 5, 2014

Tangled in Christmas Lights

Well now her is my Tangled she is a digi drawn by Betty B Stamps.  She is just a sassy lady with quite an attitude.  I colored her in copics and cut her out with a die cut from Stamp-in up.  The background cut is glitter paper for bling.  I added a sheet of paper that I ran through a Tim Holtz embossing folder.  It didn't give a real good impression but it is there.  I added the gems that I got from the Scrapbook Expo from this past year.  They match the colors exactly and I was very surprised at that.  I inked the edges of the image with chalk ink in the same color.   This will be my entry for the Outlawz new Freebie challenge for the month of December.  You can find the challenge here:  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/groups/group/show?groupUrl=freebie-progressive-challenge.  If you play this month you will get this image to play with and she is just perfect for a great Christmas card.  I would like to invite you all to come play. 

Happy Crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...