Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Snowflakes

Good morning to you all.  Today I am posting for Just Inspirational Challenges.  My little lady is called Snowflakes and she is from the company Milk Coffee here:https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MilkCoffee.  She is a sweet thing isn't she?  This is the last Christmas card I made this year.  I managed to send them all out as I made them however this one will be put up for next Christmas as it is to late to send any more.  I colored her with my copics and fussy cut her out so i could put her in the middle of my digital back ground paper.  I added the holographic snowflakes for bling.  Then I just stamped the sentiment an added it.  I put some Viva white paint on the snow and her boots too.  I hope you like my little sweet girl.  Come on down to Just Inspirational Challenges and play along with us this week.  Our Theme is Christmas so any card you have made for Christmas is welcome.  The address for Just Inspirational Challenges is here: http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/  

And I want to wish all my followers a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year as well.  I hope to see you around Blog land more often this next year.
Be sure to write down all your New Years Resolutions or you maybe like me and forget what they were.  LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...