Monday, December 1, 2014

Harry

Good Morning you all.  Come meet my sweet little guy Harry.  Isn't he just the most adorable little boy you have ever seen.  I just love this image.  I had a ball making this card.  I paper pieced the pants, shirt, shoes and his hat.  I love how it came together almost as a monochromatic card.  He was cut with a circle punch that looks like it has stitching on it fro CC Designs.  I won the set of dies and two rubber stamps on their facebook page.  I just love this punch it is great.  I colored his face and bow tie with copics.  The dp paper is from my stash and was just a small piece and fit in perfectly.  The buttons are some embellishments that I also had in my stash and I have no idea where they are from.  I don't tend to keep the packaging after I take the first one out. I guess I should but it seems to clutter up my drawers.  I sure hope you like my little guy he is from here:https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ZuriDigitalStamps.  They have a wonderful variety of stamps.  I hope you will check them out. 
This sweet little guy is for Just Inspirational Challenges for the month of December so come join us for some wonderful prizes.  Here is the addy for you to come join in. http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/.  I sure hope to see you all there.  The theme for the month is One of the boys and your chance to make some boy cards. 
Happy crafting all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...