Thursday, October 9, 2014

Turkey girl

Hi everyone.  Today I am posting this sweet card with the image by EastWind.  She was a freebie for the progressive challenge they do on Facebook.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheEastWind/.  I colored her with copics and cut out the image with spellbinders oval die.  I inked the outside of the cut before I took it out of the die so it leaves the edges clean.  The sentiment is from a set from Imagine That by Kris.  The background paper is a piece of wall paper that I had in my stash.  The gems are from my stash as well.  I wanted to keep this one CAS to showcase the image.  Hope you like my card and will leave me some love.  Happy crafting all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...