Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Texting Teen!

Wow I can't believe it is the second week of October already.  Time sure is flying by and that scares me, to much to do no time to do it in.  I've been so busy making cards it seems like the days just fly.  Well no matter we still have to do what we have to do.  So without fuller ado.  Today I am posting for Just Inspirational Challenges again.  This week our theme is "Teenagers"  I chose this image from Kenny K. http://www.kennykdownloads.com/.  They has some awesome images to choose from, and I suggest that you go check them out when your done here.  I do hope you will stay long enough to browse a bit and leave me some love.   The Image was colored with copics and cut with my oval spellbinders die.  I almost always ink my image before I remove it from the die so you can see the outside is a bit different from the inked area.  I love the look it gives.  I also embossed this one before I took it out.  The background paper is from my stash an so old I have no clue where I got it.  The gems are from Want to Scrap and I got them at the convention this past summer.  The sentiment is from another set of digi's that I got and again been to long to tell you where it is from.  It was before I started to put my things in folders with names on them.  I know I'm bad but I do put things in folders now so I know where they come from.  I do hope you will all come down and play along with us this week.  We have some great prizes for the winners.  So Happy Crafting to you all and will see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...