Thursday, October 23, 2014

Party Time

Hey everyone this is a freebie image I got from the Outlawz party time events for this week.  We had to follow a sketch here below.  I colored the image with copics and glitter pens for bling.  I printed the paper that came with the set of images. The sentiment came with the image as well.  I had some banners in my stash which I used as well so I cut it down a bit as it was way to big and added the two flower gems to the bottom.   
I hope you will come down and play along and join all the fun at The Outlawz here: http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  Great games and this freebie plus challenges all week long.  I hope to see you there!!  Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...