Friday, October 3, 2014

Name that (card) Artist Game




Good Morning to you all.  

     This weekend at Imagine That we are going to play a game with everyone.  I hope you will join in with us at this address: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  
     
     We are calling it Name that (card) artist.  You will get all the details on the blog but I wanted to invite all my followers to join in the fun.  You don't have to do anything but play a game.  No cards to make, no digi's to color or put together just plain HAVE SOME FUN WITH US.  I think you will all enjoy this little game it is very different then most blogs do.  But best of all the prize is going to be.....  Are you ready for this???  Everyone who gets them all correct will be put into a drawing for  the entire month of October new releases!!!!  Now that could be a whole lot of free digi's.    

     The game is only for the weekend and the winner will be chosen on Sunday evening by Kris herself.  She will announce the winner on Monday on the Imagine That blog.  

So all you wonderful crafters come on over and join us in the fun.  Happy Crafting to you and and good luck in the game. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your post Linda :) Thank you so much!! Hope to get a good turnout! xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...