Monday, September 1, 2014

Humphrey's Apples

Good morning to you all. 
     This morning I am posting as a new Design Team member  for Imagine That by Kris.  I was so excited to be asked to join her team.  She has fantastic images and she sells them in sets.  I would encourage everyone to go check them out here is the web address for the site:  http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  This month Kris is calling the challenge "JUMP BACK IN CHALLENGE".  We do a progressive challenge each month and for this month only you can use any Imagine That image that you have,  you don't have to have the ones we use for this months challenge.  But you want to go check it out anyway and buy this one.  Humphrey is a sweet little squirrel.  She has several sets with Humphrey and you get colored images and line drawings and some sentiments,  How cool is that?  I love her images they are just so much fun to color and are adorable.  I do occasionally use the colored image if I am in a hurry and need a card with that theme quickly but most of the time I color all my images.  You see I am addicted to coloring.  I do hope you will come and play along with us this month.  Remember you can use any image you want from Imagine That. If you don't have an image then head on over to the store and buy one or more you won't be sorry.  Hope to see you all there!!  Happy Crafting all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Linda! I was surprised that Kris didn't pick you for the regular team and then I saw that she was calling you Lynne. Welcome to the team. It will be nice to be on the same team again!
    Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...