Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Humphrey's Acorns

Hello all you wonderful ladies and gents out there in blog land.  It is getting close to fall even though you wouldn't know it here in Florida as it is still very warm.  I just wanted to do some things for fall as I do a flea Market starting the end of this month an I thought I should get some fall cards made.  Little Humphrey here is carrying his Acorn to store for the long winter months.  This is an adorable set from Imagine that by Kris here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  She has several adorable sets for fall and this is just one of them.  I loved the little acorns she added to this I think they make great embellishments to go along with My Humphrey!!  The papers I chose are all fall colors and I love them.  I think I am drawn to the earth tones as I seem to use a lot of these colors.  I am making a couple of sets for cards for the Flea market of the couple of sets that Kris has in her store so I am using the colored version here in this one.  The others I will color myself but I always do one pre colored if I have it,  also the sentiments are with these sets.  I hope you will come and check out the sets of Mr Humphrey for the fall.  Lots of fun images and sentiments.

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...