Monday, September 1, 2014

Charleston

Good afternoon all you crafters.  Today well ok I have posted already today but for my next act.  LOL  I won this beautiful image from Rick St. Dennis in a challenge on his facebook page Here :https://www.facebook.com/groups/rickstdennisdigifansandfriends/?fref=nf at the Red, White and Blue challenge.  I love the way she turned out.  I have had her colored for a while but finally got around to making a card.  I am very pleased how she turned out.  She was colored with copics and mounted on designer paper from Reflections and the die cut is a spellbinders die.  I wanted to keep it pretty simple so only added the few gems for bling.  I am going to enter this into the anything goes challenge at Sparkle and Glitter Challenge for this month here:http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.com/.  I love Rick's images they are very unique and so pretty.  I hope you will come down and play along with us.  Happy Crafting to you all. 
I would also like to enter this into the challenge anything goes at The Purple Haze here:http://www.throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.ca/2014/09/whoopsidaisy-57.html.  So come on down and see what they have to offer for this challenge.  Happy Crafting to you all.

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Linda!!
    Talking about getting better and better!! I've seen you growing in your coloring, fabulous!
    Congrats on your nomination :-D
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card....love the art deco lady.

    Fiona dT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the image and you colored it very nice. Love the die! Thank you for joining us at Through The Purple Haze Anything Goes Challenge.

    Katya Bess
    TTPH DT
    www.kattyxotica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...