Friday, August 1, 2014

My Little Blue Fairy

Hello all you sweet crafters.  Today I am posting for a challenge at TSC  here:  http://thestampingchef.com   anything goes.  This is an adorable image by them.  I colored her with copics and mounted her on a card cut with a spellbinders grand caliber die.  the background paper is just teal card stock and each of the corners was notched with a hole punch.  The image side was punched with a fiskars border punch.  The bling is from Want to scrap.  I added the gems to her wings from the tail of the bling.  I hope you like my little Blue Fairy.  I really do like the way she turned out.  Happy Crafting all.

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous and I love the colours you used. Your colouring is fabulous too. Thanks for joining in The Stamping Chef challenge this week and for using one of our digis.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    TSC DT

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...