Saturday, August 2, 2014

Happy Anniversary

Good morning to all of you wonderful crafters.
       Well maybe I should say good afternoon as now that I look at the clock morning has passed an it is now afternoon.  Wow how did that happen?  Time gets away from me that is for sure. 
     Today I am posting for My Guest Designer spot on Imagine That by Kris.  This is my Anniversary card  that I made.  It is in a wedding set but also has the Happy Anniversary sentiment as well so I decided to do that one first then I will do the wedding card.  My grandson is getting married in October so I will use the other digi in the set to make the card for him and his bride.  I colored this image with copics and fussy cut it out.  the back ground paper is some I had in my stash and the die cut is a Heart Felt Creations window die.  I added some heart jewels and mounted it on a green card to match the window cut out.  I love how this looks and hope you do as well  Why not come down to Imagine That here:  http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/ and check out the work that Kris has.  You will get a line drawing and the color image plus the sentiments and sometimes even the papers if they come with the set.  Loads of wonderful digi's and for every occasion and season.  I love her work and am so happy to be on her summer Design team.  Happy Crafting and now to go make more cards. 

1 comment:

  1. ANother gorgeous card!! Your coloring skills are super, love how you colored this digi. You should be so proud of this creation :) Thank you so much Lynne!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...