Saturday, August 23, 2014

Elephant Birthday

Well Hello all you crafter's out there in the craft world.  I hope your having a craft-tastic day... 

Today I am posting my sweet little elephant from Imagine That by Kris here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  She has the most adorable images to use.  This one is great for a child's birthday party.  It comes with a line drawing of all the different images in the set and also a color image of each of the images in the set.  There are sentiments with this one as well.  I have used a colored image a couple of time but mostly I use the line drawing and color it.  I do love to color.  I cut the corners to be round and the papers behind the image as well.  I colored this little guy with my copics pens.  I added the stars for bling and put the sentiment on the side so as not to cover the image.  This is a smaller card then I normally do but I am going to make a set of note cards this size and this will be the first of the set.  They will all be birthday cards so  one of the  images that will be in the set will also be on the top of the box.  I hope you will jump over to Imagine that by Kris and pic up some sets that she has to offer.  They are all sets and you even get papers with some of the sets so how cool is that?  Well happy crafting and I hope you will become a follower if your not already and leave me some love. 

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring of this digi is delightful -- totally makes me smile *Ü* Thanks so much for creating a fantastic card with Nelly and Boo! Have a fun crafty week ahead. xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...