Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Butterfly

Hey everyone.  Today I am just posting a pic of my card that I will be doing with my class this week.  I bought this embossing folder a while ago but couldn't find the correct image to go with it.  But when I put the butterfly on it I knew I found it.  I love the  way it looks.  It is a large butterfly but that is ok I still like it.  The smaller butterfly I have is to small so it was this or some other image and I like this die cut.  I took the cut out part of his wing to use at the top for corners.  I know my girls will love it.  I have a new girl starting this week and she is really new to card making so decided to do some simple but elegant cards.  I hope you like this one and will leave me some love.  Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...