Thursday, August 28, 2014

Butterfly Thank you

Hey everyone I sure hope your having a great day.  It is a beautiful sunny day in South Florida, and a very hot one as well.  Thank goodness for AC or I would be looking for a pool somewhere.
On to my card,  it is a simple black and white card I made for a class that I did.  I used a sketch I found on pinterest as a guide.  It is all white paper and I stamped the thank you before I embossed it with the dotted swiss embossing folder.  The bottom of the small piece I embossed with a border embossing folder of dotted swiss.  I added the ribbon to add some interest to it.  The stamps are both from Stampin-up given to me by a great friend. Simple but elegant card.  I am very pleased on how it turned out.  I hope you like it as well.  Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...