Saturday, August 30, 2014

Aloha from Hawaii

     Well welcome to my little corner of the world.  I have been pretty busy in my craft room lately.  This is one of the cards that I have done.  It is called Aloha girl.  I do believe she is so beautiful.  I would love to go to Hawaii someday but not sure if that will ever happen. But it is on my bucket list anyway. 

     This beauty is from Imagine That by Kris.  Here is her site address: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/  I sure hope you will pop over and check out her images they are just so adorable.  She does hers in sets.  You get line drawings and colored images and sentiments with all.  Some sets she even includes digi papers to use.  How cool is that.  I love digi papers cause I don't have to store them anywhere but on here.  My craft room is so full and not a lot of room for storage so digi papers are great.  Plus you never run out of the ones you love.  I colored her with my copics and cut the background doily with my new Martha Stewart punch.  I inked the edges to give it some definition and added the bling that I bought at the scrapbook expo this year.  The sentiments are some of the ones you get with the set.  I sure hope you like my pretty little Hula girl.  If you do please leave me some love to let me know you were here and if your not a follower I hope you will become one and leave me your addy and I will come follow you as well. 
     Happy Crafting to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...